No , No I am not a strtup guy. I don’t have any thing to start now.
Yea but I can work for you. So if you have any thing to work/code/analyse/test/hack then let me know, that I can do that.
Yesterday I was watching the Official proto.in video channel and after so many days I liked the talk given my Mr. Mahesh Murthy. I really got some energy to think more for some idea and work for it. Let see.
Here i am summarizing the points what he mentioned in his talk, that will be helpful for me and other in future.
- If you have a product in your mind don’t even bother just go ahead. Your idea is your idea and if you think is good then just go ahead.
- Price – Price of the product is your weapon.
- Never give lesser price to your product. Analyze the price and give the competitive price of your product. Your price would give the tension to your competitor.
- He gave good example that if you are 20 person company then by lesser price you can never catch a 2000 person company, they will be
- Only competitive price will give tension to the opposite party.
- User Interface – UI should be good. No compromise with UI.
- bad, crappy UI shows the cheapness in your product.
- Good UI will give good competition.
- Customers – Getting customers/users for your site.
- Any startup look for first 100 customers. If they are with feel-good-fector then automatically 100 will converted to 100*n times.
- Get your customers/users from confs/events/get-together. At these places you can adv your product free of your cost.
- For paid confs/events, represent your self as speaker so your will get free entry. 🙂
- Marketing – He gave one statement, sorry I dont understant that.
- Not necessary that more budget will give more success.
- “Competence is a marketer, is inversely proportional to your marketing budget.” I really don’t understood this. 😦
- “More the budget is less the brain”. 🙂
- Be the Master
- Be the master in your field.
- Do some research in your field and you should be thought leader in your field.
- Don’t follow the trends
- You can almost never be successful by following the trend.
- Trend is like end.
Wow, what a nice talk, you can get/see/watch/listen more talk on Official proto.in video channel.
Till then I will collect more talk and summarize this for you all and for me too. 🙂
Happy Startup. 😛