Few days back I went for one meeting and was sitting at client meeting room.
Got these “Ground Rules” and liked very much.
- Be Open, Speak Your Mind
- There Is No Rank In The Room
- What You Say Stays Within The Wall
- Every Contribution Is Valuable
- Stay Focused.
- One Speaker At A Time.
- Be An Active Listener, Talking Doesn’t Equal Learning.
- Give Freely Of Your Relevant Experience.
- Keep An Open Mind.
- Agree/Disagree Only If It Make Sense To Do So.
- Ask Your Question No Matter How Obvious You May Think The Answer.
- Humor In The Right Place Is The Bonus.